Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Looks like chocolate....





But, unfortunately, for Caroline, it is just prunes -- we'll have to introduce chocolate when she can get past the sweet potatoes and peas. Baby food, what a concept, take every fruit and vegetable and put it in a blender and then wala -- dinner is served. I learned last week when I wasn't feeling so well that the smell of those foods is not the most appetizing either. It's amazing we all ever decide we like to eat!


I guess the eating gives Caroline more energy and mobility though as you can see from this picture, she has figured out her way to crawl under the coffee table and the fireplace. The true baby invasion has occurred as Trent and I will have to "babyproof" the house.

1 comment:

tammy said...

When we next see Caroline, she will walking, if not running all around!! We can see her growing and changing with each new posting.