I guess with learning steps, you also learn to climb and Caroline has just started with this one. She has a new chair she got for her birthday and she uses it to climb onto other pieces of furniture. A few other items she has learned to climb on that are going to be big trouble...
1. The kitchen chairs
2. Into the cabinets (I found her under my sink the other day -- well I knew she was there -- she is trying to learn to blow dry her hair!)
3. Into her toy boxes which presents a problem when she can't get out
Her little hands reach higher and higher now meaning the placemats (when I set the table :)!) are placed in the middle of the table until it is time for dinner. Nothing is safe!!
Her vocabulary is expanding... she can now roll her tongue and flick it which makes for great sounds and you can see in the video that she says something that resembles "yes". We are still waiting patiently for that first word. Enjoy the videos at the bottom --- notice I have to use a barrette all the time now or her hair is in her face!
No comments:
Post a Comment