Caroline spent all day Sunday with Daddy checking out the sites in Ventura. Looks like they had a great time but I can't seem to get her to tell me what she did. Hmmm.... I can tell from the pictures that they went to "C" Street in Ventura and stopped by a surfing competition. Daddy is starting her young! And they went to Grant Park which overlooks the entire city -- gorgeous views and a great place to crawl around. Caroline is walking about 60% of the time right now which is very exciting. Sometimes she gets so excited that her walking feet don't move as fast as she wants them to and crawling turns out to be the best option to get her there! She's also learned some great dance moves (maybe from her Uncle Crispin??) but I don't know where she picked up the hand in the air that you will see in the video. She actually turned on the stereo and played this song (notice it is Sweet Caroline!). Video is at the bottom.
No comments:
Post a Comment