Monday, June 16, 2008

Getting so big...


Well just look at the picture. I think she looks so old for some reason. Maybe it is the mini Keds or the face. I just don't know but it seems to me that she got big overnight!! Mostly this posting is about the video below -- she is actually saying some words. Now she has been saying words for a while now, I just have never been able to get them on video. These are the three words that Daddy confirms are "real words" which means that she says them like an adult. She says many other words but they are a little harder to understand. But these three words... Hello, baby and Momma are very easy to understand. Trent even thinks that when she says "Momma" she is saying it with an Italian accent. I don't know where she would've learned that...!

No comments: