Thursday, July 31, 2008

Our little ballerina

With her magic wand...
Andrew, Jordan & Caroline


Wiped out!

Today is Thursday, just a regular old Thursday and like every Thursday, we were going to Laurie's clinic (or gym as the mommy's call it) and we (well really, I) decided Caroline was going to be a princess for the morning. So she dressed up in the little tutu that Gaga (Grandma Tammy) gave her and away we went. Caroline smiled at every mirror she passed and admired the fine toole of the tutu as she sat scrunching it in the car seat. She was the star of the show at the clinic today complete with her pink ballet looking shoes. It's always fun to be princess for the day, don't you think?

2 comments:

tammy said...

Oh my gosh...Caroline in her little pink ballerina outfit is more beautiful and precious than I imagined when I bought it. She captures our hearts. We miss you all so much.

The Capozzoli Clan said...

She is just too cute for words....love the photo of her sleeping. Cracks me up. Thanks for posting. And being a princess for a day always rocks....still at 35.