Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Big St. Louis wedding


Trying on goggles (backwards!)

Wearing Grandma's bracelets

Well my youngest sister Katie is now married. We spent a week in St. Louis and had Katie's bachelorette party, helped with last minute details, went to the rehearsal dinner and the big wedding!! Katie looked amazing of course and Caroline, well Caroline actually made it down the aisle. Though it took her and Luke (my cousin Erin's little 3 year old) almost 5 minutes (literally) to walk down the long aisle, she made it! They both received a standing ovation at the end of the aisle. Whew, Momma was relieved that was a big stress on my night and then so was the maid of honor speech for which I happened to be called up to do while I was changing a poopy diaper in the back of the reception hall. You can only imagine the shock at hearing my name being called and I came running forward holding Caroline with a diaper bag slung around my shoulder. Talk about embarrassing. Well I made it through it and we all had a great time!! Katie and Kevin make a wonderful couple and we had a great time. Unfortunately, I do not have any pictures of the wedding since both Trent and I had our hands full but hopefully I will get some very soon. I will try and post pictures tomorrow of our trip.

No comments: