Thursday, October 9, 2008

Caroline wanted to tell you ....



As you can see from Caroline's shirt, the Von Gunten's have some great news!! I am over three months pregnant with Baby #2. We used this shirt to tell the grandparents a little while back. It was a big hit but of course, Caroline had no idea what was going on! We are very excited about this next baby and I am excited to be (hopefully) over the sickies from the first trimester. I am keeping my fingers crossed!! The new baby will be due in mid - April and we had an ultrasound last week and I could already see his or her little hands and feet moving all around. Very exciting. So needless to say, that (along with Caroline) has been taking all of my energy!! We will keep you posted on the belly's progess. Not with pictures, mind you as I think I only had 3 or 4 of me with Caroline -- I don't love pictures being taken of my belly for some reason -- but with any news.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a cute way to tell everyone your expecting. Congratultaions! I can't wait to get pregnant and I will have to remember this when I do. So Cute!!