Caroline and I flew with Aunt Laurie to St. Louis to begin the Christmas holidays. We landed to a chilly 30 degrees -- I know I am not used to that and Caroline was definitely chilly!! While we were there we were treated to a small snow / ice storm so Caroline was very intrigued and wanted to go outside everyday -- she definitely did not understand the idea of freezing cold temperatures but we did make it outside one day. We were also able to make it to my cousin Tim and his daughter Olivia's first birthday parties. We visited an amazing train display that Caroline loved and she was thrilled to find that Papa had set up a train track and running train at their house as well. We visited the Butterfly House and also had Christmas with my Grandma who Caroline affectionately referred to as "Grandma Julie". She was on display!! It was a great time and only the beginning of her asking for "more presents"!! I'm afraid we've created a monster!!
No comments:
Post a Comment