Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The many faces of Hannah








As an infant, Hannah has a little less in way of facial expressions than her big sister but all of them are so cute. Her faces range from "I'm sleeping" to "I'm happy" to "I'm hungry". She is getting so big and cooing and lifting her head up off the floor from tummy time. She does her "exercising" which is her tummy time while Mommy and Caroline exercise next to her. We work on good diversions for Caroline so Hannah can have two seconds by herself as her big sister loves to entertain Hannah whenever she is awake and sometimes even when she isn't. (those are the long days for Mommy!!).


1 comment:

cindysit said...

Your girls are so adorable. I am trying to keep up my reading of your blog so I can take some advice when baby girl #2 arrives in August!!
We are waiting anxiously to hear about baby Abbott!!