Well, finally we have somewhat of a routine with the two girls. Caroline started a little preschool that my friends from the neighborhood put together. We (each mom) has to teach once every nine weeks so that is great and the kids seem to love it. Caroline gets very excited for school and the possibility to wear her "art smock" -- which she talks about all the time! They only go one morning a week so it is a good introduction. She says such funny things now too. A couple of examples... on one of my crazier days I said, "Caroline, I've lost my mind" and she replied, "Well where do you think it is, I can help you find it" -- so sweet ( on a day she wasn't being so sweet as I was obviously losing my mind!). And the other day I said, "We need to drive Aunt Laurie to go pick up her car" and Caroline looked at me puzzled and said, "Mommy, her car is going to be toooo heavy to pick up"! Hilarious. She seems to pick up on everything and has added words to her vocabulary like actually, eventually, cooperate and organize and uses them all in the right context. Always amazing.... and exhausting at the same time!!
Hannah is our little sweetie so far. You know the kind where, if she was your first, you would think, why does everyone think this is so hard? Well, we had busy and energetic Caroline first so we know! Hannah is mostly sleeping through the night and has a very sweet disposition. She is very smiley when she isn't sucking her two middle fingers and loves to watch all of us in action. She rolls over all over the place and can sit up for 10 to 15 seconds by herself now. She loves giving raspberries as the all time and is still a spitter upper. Can't wait for that to end but otherwise, I don't want her to get big yet!! Hard to believe the time is flying by so fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment