I think we may have set the record for the most Easter egg hunts for a 3 year old! Caroline participated in 5 Easter Egg Hunts this year -- it was hard for her to understand when they were finally over. This year also, Caroline finally understood that there was candy inside the eggs so during each hunt, you would find her opening the egg and looking for the goodies! Caroline was not alone in her search for candy. I found Hannah one afternoon with an open egg (I didn't know she could open them!) and shoveling M & M's in her mouth. I tried to reach my finger in and grab them out but she had her lips pursed so tight there was no way she was letting go of that chocolate! It was hilarious. The girls each wore one of my or my sister's old Easter dresses -- they looked so cute if I do say so myself!
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Hoppy Easter!!
I think we may have set the record for the most Easter egg hunts for a 3 year old! Caroline participated in 5 Easter Egg Hunts this year -- it was hard for her to understand when they were finally over. This year also, Caroline finally understood that there was candy inside the eggs so during each hunt, you would find her opening the egg and looking for the goodies! Caroline was not alone in her search for candy. I found Hannah one afternoon with an open egg (I didn't know she could open them!) and shoveling M & M's in her mouth. I tried to reach my finger in and grab them out but she had her lips pursed so tight there was no way she was letting go of that chocolate! It was hilarious. The girls each wore one of my or my sister's old Easter dresses -- they looked so cute if I do say so myself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment