After a long wait (eight days past my due date!), I finally went into labor five hours before I was scheduled to be induced. Andrew James was born on July 12 and weighed 8 lbs. 5 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. Quite a big boy!! Thankfully, Grandma was here to take care of Caroline and Hannah and we stayed at the hospital to recover. So far, he has been a very sweet little boy with his brown spikey hair and blue eyes. The girls have been handling it very well and I have been handling the girls (with the HUGE help of my mom) pretty well also. We are patiently trying to get Hannah to walk as I am not sure how I am going to be able to carry a newborn and a 22 lb. 15 month old!! Life with three has been a little crazy but we are excited that Andrew is here!
Friday, July 23, 2010
Welcome our little baby boy!!
After a long wait (eight days past my due date!), I finally went into labor five hours before I was scheduled to be induced. Andrew James was born on July 12 and weighed 8 lbs. 5 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. Quite a big boy!! Thankfully, Grandma was here to take care of Caroline and Hannah and we stayed at the hospital to recover. So far, he has been a very sweet little boy with his brown spikey hair and blue eyes. The girls have been handling it very well and I have been handling the girls (with the HUGE help of my mom) pretty well also. We are patiently trying to get Hannah to walk as I am not sure how I am going to be able to carry a newborn and a 22 lb. 15 month old!! Life with three has been a little crazy but we are excited that Andrew is here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So awesome! What a handsome family! Can't wait to get back in the groove and have some fun with little Andrew!!
Many hugs ~ Marylove
Welcome Andrew. So special to have a little one to share my birthday!!!!! July 12th is a great day. We look forward to getting the cousins together. Hopefully soon. Rest while you can.
Post a Comment