Thursday, August 12, 2010

Andrew at one month





Crazy how fast the time flies! Can't believe it has already been one month since we little Andrew was born. Thankfully, we have had help since he has been born -- thanks to my mom and Trent's parents who each came for two and a half weeks. I don't think we could've made it through the first month without them!! Andrew is getting bigger and cuter all the time. I swear he has started smiling at us and his sisters love to love on him. Caroline gets out her guitar and sings to him and brings him a million "buddies" (her stuffed animals) and tells me she is keeping an eye on him. Hannah says "hi baby" all the time and has figured out how to scale the sides of the pack 'n play where he sleeps to try and see him. She also loves to pull up my nursing cover to look at him while he is feeding and say "Hi baby". But her very favorite thing to do is take off his little socks and use them for herself (she uses socks -- only kids socks, mind you -- to comfort herself while she sucks her two fingers!). Andrew takes it all in stride -- thankfully!! I have tried to keep up with taking pictures amidst the chaos and have yet to take a good picture with all three kids b/c putting Hannah next to Andrew without an adult is just asking for trouble. So hopefully I will get one soon. Enjoy these for now!

1 comment:

The Capozzoli Clan said...

Sounds like my house....the part about putting the middle child next to the baby. Hahahaha. Glad you survived the first month. We will be thinking of you all during this week. Great photos. Andrew sure does look like a boy. I will be getting his gift out to you this week.