Hard to believe that Andrew is 6 months old already and onto solid foods. The time has flown by (and I'm pretty sure I don't remember most of it!). He is truly such a smiley baby and loves watching his big sisters and has such a belly laugh. We are very lucky as being the third baby in three years, he doesn't get enough of mommy's time and attention. We have been working on eating solid foods though and sometimes that smile gets in the way. I try to give him a bite and he smiles and it all falls out. Or he takes and bite and then sucks his thumb right afterwards getting the food everywhere. Oh I'm sure he will learn and will be eating with the big girls in no time. I think Hannah thinks he is already there because I keep catching her trying to sneak him Cheerios. I know he will be eating pizza long before the girls did because one of them will sneak it to him when I'm not looking!!
No comments:
Post a Comment