For two days I had to just drop Caroline off at the door of her classroom for preschool as they were preparing for the big art show. The windows were blacked out and Hannah got upset each day because she loves playing in Caroline's classroom. Finally, we went to the school in the evening and the kids put on a concert for us which was so cute! I think Caroline may have a little stage fright as she loves to perform at home, but in front of a crowd is a different story. Then we went to the classroom where we saw a beautiful display of much of the artwork that the kids had worked on throughout the year. It was so cute!! Sorry for the shaky video, I was holding Andrew! I can't get the video to work right now, but I will work on it!
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Caroline's preschool spring show
For two days I had to just drop Caroline off at the door of her classroom for preschool as they were preparing for the big art show. The windows were blacked out and Hannah got upset each day because she loves playing in Caroline's classroom. Finally, we went to the school in the evening and the kids put on a concert for us which was so cute! I think Caroline may have a little stage fright as she loves to perform at home, but in front of a crowd is a different story. Then we went to the classroom where we saw a beautiful display of much of the artwork that the kids had worked on throughout the year. It was so cute!! Sorry for the shaky video, I was holding Andrew! I can't get the video to work right now, but I will work on it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment