Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hannah, her mermaids, her sock and her fingers










Where do we begin? Hannah is the sweetest thing you've ever met unless of course you mess with her mermaid, her sock or taking her fingers out of her mouth. She LOVES mermaids. I don't know where the obsession came from but she must always have something mermaid. We have two mermaid shirts which I have to continously wash. We have two mermaid dolls with us at all times. Her sock...well she has always had a sock as her lovey and nothing has changed. We have tried to regulate the sock to only sleeping times but sometimes that doesn't work. The fingers...well what are you going to do. They are attached to her and she loves to put them in her mouth. They pacify her and she is attached to them. What to do! Like I said, she is the sweetest thing if she has those three things!

No comments: