Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Aunt Katie, Uncle Kevin and baby Jack come to visit!
Aunt Katie, Uncle Kevin and baby Jack came to visit us during Katie's maternity leave. It was wonderful to meet baby Jack when he was so little (just 2 1/2 months)! He is so cute and such a good baby. He had his first visit to the beach, to the pool, the wineries and the Santa Barbara Zoo. I forget how portable a newborn baby is! It was a really great visit and of course, the kids loved the extra attention. Uncle Kevin worked with Caroline and Andrew playing soccer and Hannah loved the attention Katie gave her playing princess. I only wish I was able to help them with Jack the way Katie was able to come out and help me after my kids were born!! But it was great that they came to visit and we had the opportunity to hang out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment