Caroline celebrated her first birthday this weekend in a grand way.... 40 of her closest friends (well about 10 of her little friends and 30 of Mommy and Daddy's friends) at the clubhouse in our neighborhood. It was an amazing day -- sunny and 75 degrees so she enjoyed a bike ride in the morning, a nice nap and then the big party. She was the star of the show as everyone sang "Happy Birthday" and she clapped. The cake was a different story -- she loved putting her hands in it and smearing the icing but didn't really love the taste (is this my child???). It definitely made for some good laughs -- sorry that I did not get it on my camera video -- only on the big videocamera so I can't show it on the blog. But enjoy the pictures... I did, however, tape her with some of her new toys. Notice her great standing skill. Hard to believe that it has already been a year. Where does the time go???
No comments:
Post a Comment