Monday, February 25, 2008

That Thing You Do




From being bald a year ago, Caroline has really grown quite a bit of hair. So much so that I have to put the front back in a barrette now or it hangs in her eyes. Hopefully she will have my hair thickness without so much of the curl. A little wave would be nice but we shall see. So bathtime is very fun washing the hair as there is getting to be more of it. These pictures are from some of the more enjoyable times!! I'm sure she will like these pictures when she gets older.


And how do you like all the kids in front of the refrigerator -- I think this one reads LUNCHTIME!! There is a new video at the bottom as well. In the last week, Caroline has started using everything as a telephone, from the ribbons in the drawer to the old rattles in her toybox and in this video, the drumsticks from her music set. And the new language she is speaking... I am working on trying to get it on video but it sounds a little big like a roll of the tongue and then a long sigh with a head bob meaning "did you get all of that?"

No comments: