Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day at the Park





Caroline has a fascination with swings. She loves sitting in them and just swinging. Now I used to love to do this when I was younger -- see how high you could go, etc. but since I've had Caroline somehow the motion of the swing makes me feel sick to my stomach. So maybe I have passed on my passion for swinging to her and hence her love of the swings. Funny thing is while she is swinging, she isn't smiling or laughing. She is relaxing and enjoying the moment and you aren't sure if she really wants off or to stay swinging. But the minute that you take her off, she will go down a slide or climb a stair and then back to the swing she goes. Who can blame her? It is very relaxing and having the beach as your view makes it all the more inviting. These are some pictures of us at the beach park on Memorial Day. Enjoy!

No comments: