Caroline had an opportunity to stay with my parents while Trent and I enjoyed a weeks vacation in the British Virgin Islands with Laurie, Crispin and a few other friends.(I attached one pic from our trip) She had a great visit at my parent's house where I'm sure she was spoiled. She learned to "run" while I was away and she moves her hips back and forth like an Olympic walker but her feet don't always keep up causing her to fall. She is getting better and better all the time! She also learned to color with Grandma and Grandpa and I have to say she has quite a talent for scribbling (and eating the crayons!)
While I was there with her we went to the Butterfly House with my friends and their kids, we went to the zoo where Caroline loved the penguins and she got to play with all of my cousins kids where she learned to play kickball (or run the bases after the older kids playing). Needless to say she had a great time and it seemed that Mommy needed to pay extra attention to her when we got home as she was used to having every need and want answered by all of the helping hands in St. Louis!
No comments:
Post a Comment