What can I say? Like father, like daughter.... Caroline turned two this month so the first thing Trent said was "I think she needs a wetsuit" as any California surfing father would say. So we found the smallest wetsuit we could and she absolutely loves it. We tried it on and she didn't want to take it off. Nevermind that she was completely sweating in it running around the house!! So we took her to the pool a little later and now she is sold. So let's hope Mommy can still get her to wear a cute little bathing suit every once in a while but I will have to admit that she looks pretty darn cute in the wetsuit!! Let's hope that Daddy doesn't think she will already be on a surfboard this year -- I don't know if Mommy is ready for that -- we'll just test out the ocean first!
No comments:
Post a Comment