Caroline turned two this past week -- what a big milestone and a hard one for Mommy to believe that it has already been two years!! We had a little birthday party on her actual birthday with Aunt Laurie and Uncle Crispin where Caroline sang "Happy Birthday" to herself -- it was the cutest thing. And then I had a little birthday party with her friends and their mommies a few days later where we decorated cookies and sang "Happy Birthday" again. So far she has had three cakes so I think she is going to think every cake is for HER birthday!! She loved opening the presents and would say "so cute" to all the clothes and "open this" to all the toys. But I think she truly just loved the idea of presents as she continually asked for "more presents" -- how do you curb this??!!
2 comments:
Abby is sitting on my lap saying "Hi Caroline" and grinning ear to ear ;)
Abby is sitting on my lap saying "Hi Caroline" and grinning ear to ear ;)
Post a Comment