Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Fun in the Sun
















It has been a busy last month (obviously since I haven't posted in that long!!). Caroline took swimming lessons and has learned to put her face underwater and blow bubbles - she is so proud of herself and wants to show you any chance she can get including in the bath tub. Hannah is just getting cuter by the day. She has started "talking" baby talk all the time as evidenced by these videos. She is such a smiler and a roller as she is good at rolling around (too bad I haven't been able to catch her on video yet!). She is always smiling and has such a sweet demeanor - we feel very lucky!! We took the kids on a hike recently and they really seemed to enjoy it. Now, Mommy and Daddy's backs hurt a little bit but all in the name of exercise, right? My mom and sister Katie came to visit and help recently as well which was wonderful (and much needed I might add!!) We had a great visit and Caroline, for the first time, actually realized what it meant when they left and was crying hysterically. It was very sad and made it even harder for Laurie and I. She can't wait to take her own trip on an airplane and asks every morning when she wakes up where she is going!









No comments: