When I look back at my posts for this month, it looks like it was the month of Caroline...poor Hannah -- I feel like I am always saying that! I guess it is hard when you have a very busy 3 year old sister! Hannah has been very busy as well learning all of her new tricks. She can now climb the stairs and it is truly her favorite thing to do. Thank goodness we already had gates up! She stands up in her crib when she gets up from sleeping and I swear she says "mama" but I think it is just a sound though it does get quite a reaction. She crawls everywhere and likes to stand up on everything and I believe she is going to be a water baby just like her sister. She plays in the bathtub and loves it and can even blow bubbles and puts her face in willingly. We love her sweet smile and her willingness to take all she is given from her older sister. We are lucky to have such an easy going baby (so far!)
No comments:
Post a Comment