Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Who would've thought???

We are having a boy!! I know this will come as a shock to those of you who don't know we are pregnant yet, but we have been quite busy lately so we haven't had a chance to contact everyone and beside that, we have only just told Caroline that she is going to be a big sister once again! I am 23 weeks pregnant, so over halfway, with this little one due on the 4th of July. Needless to say, we are going to have our hands full with Caroline who will be 3 1/2 and Hannah who will be just 14 months in July. Caroline thinks his name should be "little Kyle" after one of her little best friends out here. We will have to see about that because I'm sure we will keep the name our little secret until he arrives. That is our big news from here (as if we weren't busy enough!). I am feeling good and hope that continues for the next 4 months!! We will keep you posted.

2 comments:

The Russell's said...

Congrats you guys! We miss you and are so happy for you!
Brian and Julie

Unknown said...

WOW! You are brave - congrats! The girls are darling and they will have a blast with baby bro! Hope you keep feeling well - thanks for sharing!