Friday, July 1, 2011

Always busy...



Maybe I am waiting for a moment to sit down. I'm not complaining...just stating a fleeting thought. These three kids are ALWAYS busy. From the moment they wake up at 6 am until they are all sleeping somewhere around 8 pm. My friend Kristen described it perfectly -- jumpy. Her kids are older now and she said that she has just stopped feeling jumpy in the last year. I guess that means I am still looking at about 4 more years of being jumpy! But, they are always entertaining. Always coming up with new ideas of playing, dressing, getting around. You name it. Hannah is very into her green Kermit frog. Carries it around all day long, takes it in the car, the stroller, down the slide, to eat, you get the picture. The only problem is that it is really Caroline's froggie that she likes to sleep with so you can imagine the fights this causes. Caroline is obsessed with a Cookie Monster shirt (thanks Deb!). She wants to wear it all the time. She takes it out of the dirty clothes or requests that I do the laundry every day. I have even found her trying to hide it under her pj's so she can wear it to bed. Very funny. Andrew, well he isn't too particular about anything lately except standing up -- he learned to stand up in his crib and wants to do that all the time. He gets so excited when you come into his room to get him up. I love that moment. The busyness is worth it as they always keep me busy and on my toes and smiling (well most of the time). Enjoy the pictures!

No comments: