Has one year really gone by that fast??? I was just thinking that as I opened Andrew's completely blank baby book. Maybe since he is a boy, he won't care? Maybe I will catch up on it someday? Not sure if I can make up that lost time. Anyway, sweet Andrew has turned one year old. He is a crawling fool, smiling at everyone meanwhile mischeviously pulling the girl's hair when they are not looking and taking their toys away just as they have been doing to to him for the past year. We had a birthday party for him at our house with some of our neighbors and Aunt Laurie, Uncle Crispin and Madeline. He loved the singing but loved the cake even more. No hesitation, he just dug right in. That night I was thinking as I threw away the three times used "1" candle, that my baby is getting big. Hopefully the next year won't go by so fast. If I can stop to breathe for a moment, maybe it won't.
No comments:
Post a Comment