I made the trip back to St. Louis with the three little ones and went better than I could've expected (not that I want to repeat it again with the kids this age) but overall it was OK. We arrived in St. Louis and Caroline said, "this is the hottest I have ever been!!". It was nice and toasty for our visit but the kids didn't mind it one bit when they were in the pool. We kept busy going from one pool to another and blowing up one in my parent's backyard as well. They all spent a lot of time with my cousins' kids and my friend's children as well. We went to the zoo where Hannah LOVED the hippos. I don't know if people were paying more attention to the hippos or to her excitement as they swam past us. It was hilarious! A good time was had by all and I think Trent enjoyed his "mancation"!
Sunday, July 31, 2011
Visit to St. Louis
I made the trip back to St. Louis with the three little ones and went better than I could've expected (not that I want to repeat it again with the kids this age) but overall it was OK. We arrived in St. Louis and Caroline said, "this is the hottest I have ever been!!". It was nice and toasty for our visit but the kids didn't mind it one bit when they were in the pool. We kept busy going from one pool to another and blowing up one in my parent's backyard as well. They all spent a lot of time with my cousins' kids and my friend's children as well. We went to the zoo where Hannah LOVED the hippos. I don't know if people were paying more attention to the hippos or to her excitement as they swam past us. It was hilarious! A good time was had by all and I think Trent enjoyed his "mancation"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment